Assistant Club Director – Taft
Title: Assistant Club Director
Status: Full Time (12pm – 8:30pm Lunch Included)
Pay Range: $28,000 – 32,000, 40 hours/week (12pm – 8:30pm Lunch Included)
Locations: Allied Family Center
Primary Function: Assistant Club Directors work in direct partnership with the Club Director to oversee the delivery of all program areas within the Club. Assists in supervising program staff and performs other related administrative duties. Serves as a liaison between parents, schools, community groups and Club members. Supports behavior management strategies and goal setting for all Club members.
Key Roles (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Program Management
- Contributes to the development and implementation of organizational program goals, in relation to need and available resources, to facilitate achievement of Youth Development Outcomes.
- Supervises assigned staff in achieving goals, providing technical assistance in program design, development, community relations and program operations.
- Actively leads the day to day Licensed Childcare Programs and Teen Programming
- Identifies volunteer opportunities and communicates with Club Director
- Provides leadership to volunteers and addresses issues and concerns as appropriate
Fund Development and Fiscal Management
- Supports the Club Director in Fundraising through obtaining donations and monetary contributions.
- Supports the Club Director in controlling expenses and securing building rentals
- Supports the Sports Director via the Club Directors guidance in all aspects of youth sports
- May assist in the completion of required reports
- May be responsible for assisting in recruitment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development
- Evening work and rare weekend hours
- Associates Degree or greater
- Lead Teacher Certified through The Registry or be willing to self-study to obtain certification within 3 months of hire. Boys & Girls Club will help coordinate this process.
- Supervise personnel, and practice fiscal responsibility.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to develop solutions to problems with limited supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with members and families, Club staff, Board members, community groups, and other related agencies.
Boys and Girls Club of Dane County is committed to employment equity. All responses will be handled with strict confidence.
Interested individuals are invited to submit their resume and three professional references (two must be former supervisors) to:
Human Resources C/O Assistant Club Director
2001 Taft Street
Madison, WI 53713 Phone: (608) 257-2606
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org