Move for Boys & Girls Clubs
A Campaign for Kids, First Responders, and Digital BGC Programs
Move4BGC brings family, friends, coworkers and neighbors together for a fun-filled event promoting active, healthy lifestyles while raising funds for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Dane County. Pledges raised support the ongoing mission of Boys & Girls Clubs of Dane County to provide programs that inspire and cultivate our youth to realize their full potential.
- Register a team with your company, neighbors, family and friends
- Register individually as a walker, runner, or rider
- Provide 10,000 free meals to First Responders (Police, Fire, EMS, Doctors, Nurses and Medical Professionals). These dedicated professionals work every day, putting themselves at risk through extended shifts, sacrificing their health and well-being for others.
- Partner with 60 local restaurants to provide these meals while boosting the local restaurant economy.
- Provide 20,000 snacks and meals to families in need as financial burdens continue to become a reality. Meals will be delivered by both volunteers and BGCDC daily to make sure no child goes hungry.
- Provide 1,000 youth with a digital club experience to meet the needs of mental/emotional support, physical activity and educational opportunities via video, social media and other digital platforms. Programming will be provided by both our Club Staff Professionals and AVID/TOPS team members to provide a world class experience like our clubs and programs have for past 20 years in Dane County.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED AND REGISTER
- Donate at www.bgcdc.org/donate
- Register a team HERE with your company, neighbors, family and friends
- Register individually HERE as a walker, runner, or rider
Your involvement is critical to our success and the betterment of the community. Thank you for your support.