Move for Boys & Girls Clubs
A Campaign for Kids, First Responders, and Digital BGC Programs
Move4BGC brings family, friends, coworkers and neighbors together for a fun-filled virtual event promoting active, healthy lifestyles while raising funds for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Dane County. Pledges raised support the ongoing mission of Boys & Girls Clubs of Dane County to provide programs that inspire and cultivate our youth to realize their full potential.
- Register a team with your company, neighbors, family and friends
- Register individually to show off your move
Thank You For Joining Our Webinar!
If you missed it, don’t worry! Rewatch it now!
Hear straight from those who are being positively impacted, who are participating, and so much more on how you affect BGCDC’s efforts in our community!
Click Watch The Replay to experience it one more time. Comment, tag someone, or share the post for a chance to win this year’s Official Move4BGC Jersey!
Watch our Internship Summit!
Hear their stories!
Want to hear from future leaders and their internships through Boys & Girls Clubs? Check out the Internship Summit to hear their stories and see how Move4BGC fundraising has affected the lives of over 140 Dane County students!
- It is our goal to raise $800,000 this year! Through the COVID-19 hardships, we need you NOW more than ever before to ensure that we can continue to support Dane County Youth and Families!
- Support over 140 teens with paid internships, driving success in their future career
- Provide 1,000 youth with a Virtual Club Experience to meet the needs of mental/emotional support, physical activity, and educational opportunities via video, social media, and other digital platforms
- Provide 20,000 snacks and meals to families in need as financial burdens continue to become a reality
- Partner with 60 local restaurants to provide these meals while boosting the local restaurant economy
- Provide 10,000 free meals to First Responders (Fire, EMS, Doctors, Nurses and Medical Professionals)
HOW TO GET INVOLVED AND REGISTER
- Donate at www.bgcdc.org/donate
- Register a team HERE with your company, neighbors, family and friends
- Register individually HERE as a walker, runner, or rider
Your involvement is critical to our success and the betterment of the community. Thank you for your support.
THINGS YOU WILL GET WHEN YOU REGISTER AND FUNDRAISE