Boys & Girls Clubs (BGC), Selfless Ambition and other community based organizations will partner to raise funds to cover the essential needs of young people and their families affected by the COVID-19 Virus.
The Meicher Family Foundation has generously agreed to match every donation up to $25,000, with the goal of raising $75,000 to support the basic needs of those in our community affected by this global health crisis.
The funds will be used for the following:
- Medical supplies for those who are impacted by this virus.
- Meals for kids due to school closures.
- Funds to distribute to local shelters in support of families and individuals in need.
- Funds to support college students who are in need of temporary housing and meals.
- Funds to support senior citizens who may need meals, transportation and medical assistance.
Why we created this fund: With schools closing and hundreds of people being impacted by this health crisis, we want our community to have additional resources to support those who need immediate assistance. 100% of every dollar will support individuals and families in need.
BGC of Dane County will continue to monitor COVID-19 to determine the ongoing support for our community.
Donate Here to support the Dane County COVID-19 Emergency Fund.