The Boys & Girls Club of Dane County has a number of annual silent auctions to which many sponsors choose to donate items or services. This kind of giving is another great way to contribute to the Boys & Girls Club of Dane County. More information on our special events can be found under the Special Events tab.
In addition to donating items or services to one of our auctions, another giving opportunity is to contribute to our Wish List. We pride ourselves on the top-notch condition of our Clubs here in Dane County; however, all buildings and appliances have quirks. We have compiled a Wish List—a list of items that we could use to improve the services we offer at the Boys & Girls Club of Dane County.
- Copy machine
- Backboard and basketball hoop
- Wall padding for gymnasium walls
- New lockers
- Intercom system
- Water fountain (drinking fountain)
- Art supplies
- School supplies (notebooks, pencils, scissors, markers, pens, calculators, etc.)
- Board games
- Books for kids aged 7–18 years