Facts & Figures
See how Boys & Girls Clubs of Dane County has impacted the lives of children, their families, and the community
Our Accomplishments at a Glance
- Named one of the top five Clubs in the nation for financial literacy and educational programming in 2011 by Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Charles Schwab Foundation.
- Serve more than 7,500 young people in ten locations, including eight school-based sites and two traditional Club sites.
- Connect 260 young people to internships with 33 local companies in 2017.
- Transport more than 625 kids weekly from 19 schools to our Club locations and, in some cases, to homeless shelters.
- Only Club in the nation that runs an AVID partnership with schools.
- Only Club in the nation with a full-service credit union.
- Kids who attend camp will read over 50,000 pages and 1,000 books in seven weeks.
- More than 12,000 donors/volunteers support our members annually.
- Workforce includes 172 professionals who are dedicated to transforming our kids’ lives. Over 100 partnerships with different organizations in the Dane County area, including two local police departments.
- Excel in the creative arts: our very own BGC teen hip-hop artist “Pretty Boy Hefner” won the National BGCA Digital Media Arts Award for his song “On Top of the World” in 2014.
Have a look at our financial performance and accomplishments each year through our annual reports. Boys & Girls Club of Dane County is proud to share how the support of community leaders, businesses, and organizations has made a difference in the community and in children’s lives.
Year End Review
Take a peek at everything we’ve been up to this year! Our year end reviews highlight the efforts, accomplishments, and activities of Boys & Girls Club of Dane County annually.