Madison shamrock shuffle
March 16th, 2024 | 600 Block of State Street
The Madison Shamrock Shuffle is scheduled to run every year around St. Patrick’s Day, celebrating this yearly ritual.
Every year, The Madison Shamrock Shuffle raises thousands of dollars that benefits Boys & Girls Clubs of Dane County. To date, you’ve helped raise over $500,000!
Thank you to all past & future participants!
REGISTration for the 2024 Shamrock shuffle is open!
Click the button below to sign-up for the 2024 Madison Shamrock Shuffle! This year we have a 10K Run, 5K Run, 5K Walk, and virtual options! Sign-up now to get the lowest price – prices will increase as the event gets closer!
More race details will be available soon – we are finalizing the details!
Please stay tuned for packet pickup information, routes, volunteer opportunities, and many more festivities that we have in store!
Shamrock shuffle Event rules
The following must be followed by all Participants
- Your race bib for the run must be worn on the outside of your clothing in order to be timed.
- Strollers or baby joggers are allowed. However, for safety, they must line up in the back of all other participants at the start line.
- No bicycles, unicycles, roller blades, Heelys, skateboards, or ripsticks.
- No pets allowed in the walk or run.
- Walkers are not allowed to walk the run course.
- Obey race officials and yield to emergency vehicles.
- Devices that play music may be worn but please be aware of your surroundings.
- Children over 8 must register for the event. Babies, toddlers, and children who would like to participate with their parents do not need to register but will not receive a t–shirt or race bib.
Please dress appropriately for the weather. If it is cold we recommend using feet and hand warmers.
The Shamrock Shuffle will happen rain or shine. If conditions exist that make the event unsafe, then the race will be canceled. Social media accounts (Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook) for Boys and Girls Clubs of Dane County will be the fastest location of race status information on race day. You will also receive an email through RunSignUp in the case that the event is cancelled. Due the many associated costs that that exist with planning an event of this size, refunds will not be provided in the event of a weather cancellation.
- State Street Campus Garage -Lake Street
- State Street Campus Garage – Frances Street
- Helen C. White Garage