Boys & Girls Club of Dane County will inspire and empower all young people, especially those who need us the most to reach their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring adults.
The Boys & Girls Club of Dane County will be the leader in youth development programs by developing partnerships to produce positive outcomes for young people, families, and communities.
Our Strategic Priorities
- Create a world Class experience for 10,000 young people
- Ensure the young people we serve reflect the populations who need us the most with more sites and more hours
- Foster and leverage value-added partnerships to connect members to meaningful opportunities
- Increase and diversify our financial resources and engage our donors to ensure our members' needs are being met
- Responsible infrastructure growth to ensure members have needed resources