Looking for a soul-satisfying way to spend your days? Employment with Boys & Girls Club is all that and more.
As a Boys & Girls Club employee, you have the opportunity to help shape the lives of our youth, creating lasting and impactful memories for yourself and the children you serve in a fun, safe environment.
We’re currently hiring for the following positions:
- College Club Coordinator – Cherokee Heights Middle School
- College Ready Scholars Coordinator – Verona Area High School
- Director of Donor Relations
- Group Lead Teacher (Summer – 40 hours)
- Group Lead Teacher
- Membership Services Associate
- Teens of Promise (TOPS) – Administrative Assistant
- Teen Specialist
- Verona College Ready Scholars PASS AmeriCorps Member
- Youth Transportation Driver
To apply for any of the positions listed above, email a cover letter and resume to Laisha Rowell at firstname.lastname@example.org