Looking for a soul-satisfying way to spend your days? Employment with Boys & Girls Club is all that and more.
As a Boys & Girls Club employee, you have the opportunity to help shape the lives of our youth, creating lasting and impactful memories for yourself and the children you serve in a fun, safe environment.
We’re currently hiring for the following positions:
- CAPA Dance Instructor
- Grant Writer
- Group Lead Teacher (Summer – 40 hours)
- Group Lead Teacher
- Learning Center Teacher
- Membership Services Associate
- Special Events Summer Intern
- Teen Program Coordinator
- Teen Specialist
- TOPS Director, Training & Programs Education
- Youth Transportation Driver
To apply for any of the positions listed above, email a cover letter and resume to Laisha Rowell at firstname.lastname@example.org