BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE
In Partnership With
Help us kick off the back-to-school supplies drive!
- We are in need of new school supplies for our elementary, high school, and college students so they can enter the 2023-2024 school year ready to succeed!
- HELP US FILL THE BUS on August 7th at Metcalfe’s Market at West Towne Crossing (7455 Mineral Point Road, Madison).
- We’ll be there from 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM collecting new school supplies for youth in our community!
- Stop by and bring supplies found on this list to help us FILL THE BUS!
- Drop off your donation August 7th – August 18th at the locations listed below. Thank you!
- If you would like to make a monetary donation to help purchase school supplies, you can do so here; please put “Back To School” in the comment section.
- You also can purchase supplies directly from our Amazon wish list OR our EZ Office link and they will be delivered to us. No drop-off is required on your part. Thank you!
- If your business is looking to get involved, you can organize an internal supply drive and drop off everything at once at one of the locations no later than Friday, August 18th, by 5:00 PM.
Allied Family Center Boys & Girls Club:
4619 Jenewein Road, Fitchburg, WI, 9 AM – 5 PM
Taft Street Boys & Girls Club:
2001 Taft St., Madison, WI, 9 AM – 5 PM
McKenzie Family Boys & Girls Club:
232 Windsor St., Sun Prairie, WI, 9 AM – 5 PM
McKenzie Regional Workforce Center:
5215 Verona Road, Fitchburg, WI, 8 AM – 4 PM
301 N Broom Street, Madison, WI, 7 AM – 5:30 PM
3361 Brooks Drive, Sun Prairie, WI, 8 AM – 5 PM
We have partnered with OVER 20 Walgreens locations! Click here to view the full list of participating locations.
Back-To-School Pickup & Family Night
Join us Tuesday, August 22nd, from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm for an evening of family fun! School supplies will be available to pick up at no charge for youth ages 5-18 currently in school. There will also be fun activities and a chance to win prizes! Registration is required. Distribution registration will open on August 7th. Families will need to register EACH child that they wish to receive school supplies. All spots for the 2023 School supply Distribution event have been filled.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Our Back-To-School drive will serve hundreds of youth, and need your support to make this happen! Shifts are available for School Supply Packing (August 15-18) and Distribution on Tuesday, August 22nd, at all 4 of our Club locations! Please sign up for any shifts that you may be available for — we appreciate your help! All volunteer shifts have been filled. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.