Hearts for Helping
A memorable night of difference-making in our community.
Join us on Friday, February 7, 2020, for an elegant night out at the Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club.
The evening will showcase some of the great work that Boys & Girls Club members exhibit throughout the year. Stay for the incredible live music, exciting auctions and raffles, and more. All proceeds will go toward the 2020 Boys & Girls Club academic and recreational programs, which support and encourage youth to realize their full potential in a fun and educational setting.
Location: The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club
Date: Friday, February 7, 2020
Time: Our event will run from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., with the after-party beginning at 8:00 p.m.
Single Admission: $100
Couple Admission: $150
Table of 8: $1500
Post Party Admission: $75
A Special Thanks
Without our sponsors, the change we create wouldn’t be possible.
Hearts for Helping 2019 Sponsors
- Presenting Sponsor: The Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor’s Club
- Platinum Sponsor: UW Health and Quartz
- VIP Reception Sponsor: Groom Law Group
- Live Entertainment Sponsor: CUNA Mutual Group
- Gold Sponsor: Fiskars, Madison Gas & Electric, Palmer Johnson Power Systems
- Jewelry Sponsor: Middleton Jewelers
- Registration Sponsor: Alliant Energy Foundation
- Silver Sponsor: First Business Bank, TASC, Rhyme
- Bronze Sponsor: Capitol Bank, Herzing University, Madison College, Quarles & Brady, LLP, WI School of Business School Evening & Executive MBA Programs, Old National Bank, Madison Top
- Honorary Co-Chairs: BMO Harris Bank
- Print Sponsor: Bob’s Copy Shop
- Decor Sponsor: Master Works Design Group
- Marketing Sponsor: Hiebing
- Silent Auction Sponsor: WIPFLi CPAs and Consultants
- Live Auction Sponsor: Metcalfe’s
- Coat Check Sponsor: QTI Group
- Chocolate Fountain Sponsor: Wegner CPAs