Hearts for Helping
A memorable night of difference-making in our community.
Join us on Friday, February 16, 2018, for an elegant night out at the Madison Concourse Hotel.
The evening will showcase some of the finest wines, tastiest cheeses, and best live music Madison has to offer. All proceeds will go toward the 2018 Boys & Girls Club academic and recreational programs, which help encourage young people to realize their full potential in a fun, educational setting.
Our VIP event will run from 5:30 to 7 p.m., while the main event goes from 6:30 to 11 p.m.
VIP Single Admission: $150
VIP Couple Admission: $275
Main Event Single Admission: $75
Main Event Couple Admission: $ 125
A Special Thanks
Without our sponsors, the change we create wouldn’t be possible.
Hearts for Helping 2018 Sponsors
- Honorary Co-Chairs: BMO Harris Bank
- Presenting Sponsor: The Madison Concourse Hotel
- Marketing Sponsor: Hiebing
- Platinum Sponsor: UW Health & Quartz
- Wine & Cheese Sponsors: M3 & First Business Bank
- VIP Reception Sponsor: CUNA Mutual
- Live Entertainment Sponsor: MG&E
- Gold Sponsors: Madison Top Company, Metcalfes, Fiskars, Palmer Johnson Power Systems, Focused Interruption Coalition
- Registration Sponsor: Alliant
- Silver Sponsors: Rhyme, Wells Fargo, Capitol Bank, Rhyme, Herzing
- Silent Auction Sponsors: WIPFLI and TASC
- Youth of the Year Scholarship Sponsors: Aaron & Dawn Frank and Adam Balin, MD & Karin Mahony
- Youth of the Year Programming Sponsor: Godfrey & Kahn
- Live Auction Sponsor: Old National Bank
- Photobooth Sponsor: QTI Group
- Bronze Sponsors: Madison College, Meriter Hospital, Quarles & Brady
- Coat Check Sponsor: Sub-Zero Wolf Foundation
- Chocolate Fountain Sponsor: Wegner CPAs
- Roulette Table Sponsor: Fitchburg Family Pharmacy
- Craps Table Sponsors: Mitchells Dry Cleaning and Seiden Thomas Consulting LLC
- Black Jack Table Sponsors: Kee Cleaners, Sabrina Madison/Hey Miss Progress, The Wing King, NMotion Medical Transportation, Grayson Consulting
- Photography Sponsor: Radlund Studio
- Decorations & Design Sponsors: Events by Mayberry and Masterworks Design Group