Hearts for Helping
A memorable night of difference-making in our community.
Join us on Friday, February 8, 2019, for an elegant night out at the Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club.
The evening will showcase some of the finest wines and cheeses from across Wisconsin. Stay for the incredible live music from Kinfolk Soul. All proceeds will go toward the 2019 Boys & Girls Club academic and recreational programs, which support and encourage youth to realize their full potential in a fun and educational setting.
Location: The Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor’s Club
Date: Friday, February 8, 2019
Time: Our VIP event will run from 5:30 to 7 p.m., while the main event goes from 6:30 to 11 p.m.
VIP Single Admission: $150
VIP Couple Admission: $275
Main Event Single Admission: $75
Main Event Couple Admission: $ 125
A Special Thanks
Without our sponsors, the change we create wouldn’t be possible.
Hearts for Helping 2019 Sponsors
- Presenting Sponsor: The Madison Concourse Hotel & Governor’s Club
- Platinum Sponsor: UW Health and Quartz
- VIP Reception Sponsor: Groom Law Group
- Live Entertainment Sponsor: CUNA Mutual Group
- Gold Sponsor: Fiskars, Madison Gas & Electric, Palmer Johnson Power Systems
- Jewelry Sponsor: Middleton Jewelers
- Registration Sponsor: Alliant Energy Foundation
- Silver Sponsor: First Business Bank, TASC, Rhyme
- Bronze Sponsor: Capitol Bank, Herzing University, Madison College, Quarles & Brady, LLP, WI School of Business School Evening & Executive MBA Programs, Old National Bank, Madison Top
- Honorary Co-Chairs: BMO Harris Bank
- Print Sponsor: Bob’s Copy Shop
- Decor Sponsor: Master Works Design Group
- Marketing Sponsor: Hiebing
- Silent Auction Sponsor: WIPFLi CPAs and Consultants
- Live Auction Sponsor: Metcalfe’s
- Coat Check Sponsor: QTI Group
- Chocolate Fountain Sponsor: Wegner CPAs
Entertainment: Kinfolk Soul Music Madison and Cycropia Aerial Dance