Boys & Girls Club
A New Opportunity
With Sun Prairie being one of the fastest growing cities in Wisconsin, we’re incredibly excited to expand to the area and bring our experience serving local youth in Dane County. But more than that, we’re dedicated to bringing a positive impact to the community, and providing a nurturing environment for hundreds of Sun Prairie’s kids to learn and develop.
“Both parents and scholars will benefit from having a safe, inclusive space to grow and be empowered right here in Sun Prairie!”
– Teran Peterson, Sun Prairie Parent and BGC Advocate
About The Club
The McKenzie Family Boys & Girls Club in Sun Prairie will be uniquely suited for our mission of building great futures – a space that’s brimming with opportunity. And plenty of room too. Over 20,000 square feet of building on a 2.69 acre site. That’s enough for the kids to:
- Learn on the cutting edge in the Technology Hub
- Put on a show in the Theatre for Performing Arts
- Discover a new mix of sound skills in the Music Studio
- Eat daily healthy snacks and nightly meals in the full kitchen
- Paint a masterpiece in the Art Room
- Bounce around out on the playground and in the recreation space
Plus, with licensed after school programming that includes transportation, and a full-time day care facility, this welcoming space can become even bigger to the community – a true support system.
Follow along with us as the new location takes shape!
Digital renderings provided by OPN Architects